Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT is a small micro-needling tool that is 'patted' across the skin to boost the penetration of Environ's skincare creams - it is a mini-version of the full-featured Cosmetic Roll CIT.
Measuring just 5cm in length, the device consists of 15 needles, measuring 0.2mm, set in a 1.5cm diameter head, allowing users to target specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such as the mouth, eye area and frown lines.
The Focus-CIT is to be used between two and seven times per week after toning and cleansing for a time period of between 10 and 15 minutes in order to achieve maximum effect.
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Allows you to focus on specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such the mouth and eye area.
HOW TO USE :
- Using the Cosmetic Focus-CIT lightly 'pat' the targeted area, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser afterwards.
- If the skin feels sensitive afterwards do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by patting twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don't irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those whose skin is already comfortable with Original Classic, AVST 3 or C-Quence 2.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.